Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Final Surgeon Check up

I had my final follow up with the plastic surgeon who did my Middle Body Lift. Dr. Poggi is awesome! He TOTALLY cute, and funny, straight forward, no BS. I am JUST NOW starting to feel some what "normal" again and not be in constant pain, itching, burning and pulling! He took the after pics and said I'll be on his website. I thought I was prepared this surgery. I wasn't! This surgery has been horrible. People keep asking me, now that your feeling better, was it worth it? I STILL say no! I didn't do it for VAIN reasons, to look good, or be some model, so I don't care about the flat pretty tummy. SO was it worth the tad of discomfort I felt in regular daily life, for the 10 weeks or excruciating physical and MENTAL misery I was in? At this point-NO.

On another note-I am feeling better. I've gotten a routine down. Feel like I'm keeping up the house well. It helps that I don't have much activity scheduled. The kids seem to like being homebound. They have thier neighborhood friends they play with everyday. They have the freedom to run in and out as they please. No traffic here, park 10 ft. away. It's really bliss. I like our "winter break", but at the same time, I'm usually active well up til January 1 and I've been bedridden since Nov. 20, so I am itching to get spring underway.

I've been thinking about taxes. It's that time, I'm procrastinating becuase there's so much to do and I have so much paperwork not sorted, organized, just boxed. We have to be meticulous about the daycare expenses and rental stuff. It makes my head hurt to think about! HOWEVER-we need the money!!!!!!!!!! BAD! I have lots of wants and need to dos with it.

Tax money list: Pay off bills. Take a trip to Chicago. Put money in savings. We WANT an RV of some sort too :) Trailer hitch for the van. Boat of some sort. Those are just far off dreams :)

So goal is to work on taxes, which also means work on basement some!