Friday, February 13, 2009

Homeschool Valentine Party

February 13, 20009.
Stephanie invited the homeschool group over for a Valentine's party (It's also her oldest child-Nikki's 13th birthday!!!!). I was excited about it, felt like I was ready to get out and get back to life as I once knew it...THEN the day arrived. I just feel sooooooooooooooo tired today! I don't even want to go. I WANT to go, but I don't, you know? UGH. I miss my friends and the kids miss thier friends. I just don't even think I can drive over there!
David got home and said I looked in no condition to drive. I didn't wnat to cancel, but David has been up all night! He drove us to Steph's and slept in the car. I did feel better once I got there after a bit, but I"m sure everyone noticed how out of it I was and "stand offish". I don't mean to be. There were newbies too. I'm sure they probably thought I was a prude sitting off to the side, barely talking. UGH. I can't wait to finally get back to "normal", whatever that is! It wa s anice party. Kids had a blast. Even after being there for several hours, they were sad to leave.
Ben and David are going to "Winter Blast" tonight. It's an all night Royal Ranger "lock in". So, it's just me and the little ones :)