Monday, February 2, 2009

SuperBowl Party

I decided that I am ready to play hostess again. I'm feeling great! So I invited some friends over for a SuperBowl Party. Not that many of my friends are sports fans, but it's a good reason to get together and hang out and have a great time with lots of food. I really enjoy seeing David hang out with the guys and talking and I really enjoy having conversations with my friends and the whole "bunch of couples" dynamic. Kids were banned to the play area! LOL No one fought! It was actually quiet, considering we had 16 kids here! It was very nice. I was totally at ease and comfortable getting ready for the party, not stressed out in any way. We always route for the "underdog" team if one of our teams aren't playing. This year it was the Cardinals and the Steelers. We were so engaged in conversation and enjoying our friends, that even tho the TV was on, we barely watched the game! The underdog did not win this time! :( It was close though, they put up a good fight. It seemed to have come down to the last play. Which we think they were jipped on! Anyway, it was a very nice party I think, everyone got along, there was lots of good food, great conversation, and the kids even cleaned up the playroom before they left!!!!!!!