Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I'm a brat

Alright, I know this, I'm a brat. And to put it more to truth, more like a b*tch. This has been a "set back" weekend for David and I. Partially, not to make excuses, it's just a fact, because I'm eratic at best on my meds (Effexor). I nit pick at David, I'm a perfectionist, I've turned into a negative person! David is such a wonderful dad, and husband. Why can't I be grateful for that? No, instead, I gotta b*tch about everything that's wrong! I am deciding today that I need to be more relaxed (I'm gonna have to be after surgery!!!!!) and start trying to appreciate my hubby and kids more and express to them my love and appreciation for them!!!!! How about, Thank you for unloading the car, doing the laundry and dishes and changing that diaper...Instead of...you piled everything wrong, missed this dish, and left the diaper on the floor? I need to make myself wake up everyday and be intentional about chilling out and showing my appreciation and love!!!!! This is a vow...I expect all my friends to hold me accountable and keep me on track...gotta it guys??? LOL. Thanks for listening!!!!