Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Guest Room

Sunday night, David and I finally got around to working in the basement a bit. We made the front of the basement, a guest room. There is beige carpet with padding in there that we had to measure, cut, lay and then ct around the sump pump and drain. We put the full size and queen size bed in there. Chris and Bonnie (David's brother) can have the full size bed and then their 3 kids can share the queen. Also, there's two ends tables and lamps, a dresser and TV with basic cable hooked up and radio, I need to find one of my extra clocks and hook put that in there. We also kinda started on the "office" part of the basement. It's going to be a long process, but I'm hoping to work pretty hard on it this weekend. I'm so happy with the little progress we've made! Yet again, I'll have to take and upload pics sometime! LOL Hopefully our guests will feel comfortable and like they have thier own private space that they like and it doesn't feel "basement-y".