Sunday, February 24, 2008

My husband's an ASSHOLE! (explicit language ahead)

Alright, so right now, I'm pissed off and I'm going to tell why I think my husband's an asshole, besides the fact that he ruined a GREAT day!!!!
MONTHS ago his shoulder was hurting and he said nothing, did nothing, mentioned nothing!!!!!!!!!!!! While he was in the desert, he decided he couldn't take it anymore, so he went to see a DR there (no mention to me til AFTER the fact!!!). They did some poking and prodding and said he had something and gave him some Motrin. A week or two later he was worse and couldn't stand it anymore and went in and they gave him a Cortisone shot. Things were better for a tad bit, but then they got worse. Now, this coming Wednesday, David is going in for shoulder repair surgery!!!!!!!
Communication has always been one of his weak points. I have come to live with and deal with this over the last 12 years!!! It's quite annoying, but it's him.
This past Friday, he was on the phone with his dad, I am in the middle of trying to make dinner (spaghetti) and he's rummage around behind me, not saying anything, but doing several things (including getting in my way!). What is he doing? What are his plans for the pan he put on the stove? This pan we normally use for steaming vegetables and yet he's asking me where the noodles are? Who's making dinner? Well, his response is, "I'm trying to help". Trying to help who? How do you call what he's doing help? I never asked for help! Guess what...at that point, I quit making dinner!!! And I proceeded to rant and rave how I'm sick of his lack of communication. We went to bed without saying anything, without a kiss, I was up all night, sick to my stomach, naustious all the next day! He ignored me, my complaints, did nothing, said nothing!!!!
Today! Two days later...he gets a call (voice mail) at 1045am (on the way out the door to church!) to get into work at 1pm, and they said there was announcement and he could come in civilian clothes. I said, what if you were in church and didn't get the message? What if your wife was gone and you had to take the kids. He said, "I could take the kids". (See, I had a step and pump class to take at the YMCA with 4 other people that was scheduled!) I jokingly and sheepishly said, I could always take the kids and put them in Kid Zone. He said NOTHING! Did nothing!!!! So, off to church we went, the kids were up early and were being unruly and David and I both needed gas before our appts, so we left church early. David asked how much gas I wanted in my car, I didn't care. I said, "you should take the van, I'll take your car." He said "why?" I said, cause you'll have the kids". He said, "I thought you were going to put them in Kids Zone". What? I offered! He said nothing. I assumed he was really gonna take the kids. I don't have them signed up, papers signed, nothing! I wasn't gonna put them in til the 1st of March when I started taking classes, cause otherwise I gotta pay more...I won't need it again til then!
I haven't spoken to him since. I'm pissed off! I'm sick of his lack of communication! We get home from the YMCA and there are flowers on my computer tray and presents. Still he's said nothing to me tho. That's hilarious. Oh here's some flowers and presents, lets FUCK and make up? Screw that! It's 830pm and still he's said nothing! FUCK YOU! Never apologized for Friday, never mentioned anything about Friday's episode. Never mentioned about the fact I'm pissed about his shoulder, NO mention of today's episode!!!! And, from the presents and flowers, there was a mess all over the place-wrapping paper in the living room and stems in the sink!!! That of course I had to clean up! Thanks a lot!