Sunday, February 24, 2008

Up Early

OMG! I was up and raring to go at 515am! I slept so well!! I feel so good!!!! What is wrong here! It's Sunday...go back to sleep! I dunno what to do with a morning that isn't groggy and cranky!
I dunno if it's because of all the acitivity lately, or if it's because I have stuff the next day to look forward too that's just for me, or what. Just for me. That's right, I said it. I am going to workout today with no little children! Sure, I'll look like a flaling fish out of water like I did yesterday in front of my friend and my girls, but I DON'T CARE!!!! I dunno what's more exciting, having Stephanie to go with, or having something to share with Maialen and Carolina?!
Why am I excited to leave my kids and hubby for an hour? Isn't it sad? I really do love them! I think about them while I'm gone and if the house will still be standing when I get home! I'm so confused! Here I go and send my kid to school and he likes it, so it makes me sad, then I go and choose to leave my kids while I workout and I like it, so it worries me. Am I suppose to be this confused? Life was getting too stressful and overwhelming, so I wanted to take a break- now I'm getting active again and I like it! Stop the roller coaster! I want off!
Christianna woke up just before 7am and was all peppy and happy and non cranky too! I made coffee and David is making breakfast. It's been a great morning!