Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Are you serious?

Toni, our community representative emailed me yesterday, saying that Maia will only pay for half the charger and nothing else. I replied and said that it wasn't fair to Carolina as Maia lost the original charger nad has now broken the replacement (which Carolina paid half for!), and I stated that Maia owes me for February's cell phone bill and should pay for March's bill, since the phone is currently not useable because of Maia. So today Toni emails back and says she'll pass that along to the family. I tried to call Toni, to explain that Maia agreed with all this and when would this get resolved as today is March 6th already! Sh's not answering her phone...I've left 3 messages and called 4 times.
Carolina came home and said that she talked to Maia and said it's not fair, she knows it's her fault and that she had agreed. Maia stated she had to do what she had to do, she's not paying and could Carolina bring her blue towels to school tomorrow. Those blue towels are my towels!!!!! Are you smoking crack? You want the bed and the sheets and the dresser too? You aren't taking anything!!!! You've taken enough from me! It's already going to cost me for a phone I don't use each month! Ugh!
I'm going to the YMCA for my class, then I'm coming home to write Face the World (our exchange program). This is ridiculous!