Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve Events






Santa Claus is coming to town! The kids are excited. They made and wrapped up thier cookies for Santa and put out the "reindeer chow" in the lawn (in a dog food bowl!). David's dad had never heard of this "tradition" and thought it was cool and took pics! Paul (David's dad) played with the kids all evening, and read Christmas books. We ate meat and cheese, fruit, and a gingerbread house for snack before bed. I was sooooooo swollen and sore by this time. I've been upright for 3 days with barely any rest. I was cleaning the table and I had bad pain in my abdomin and bad swelling. I called David and told him what was going on and he said to go lay down, that he'd finish cleaning up the kitchen and playroom. Not only did he clean up, he wrapped the remainder of the presents too!!!!!!!! By the time David finished everything and we were ready to go to sleep, it was about 130am, Then we ended up talking about the emotional days' events! We ended up not going to bed til 4am!!!!