Thursday, January 17, 2008

Got something done...

David took the kids to Exploration Place yesterday afternoon so I could have some peace and quiet. I ended up working on my bedroom, folding clothes, sorting , organizing, etc. I need to take a bunch of stuff to goodwill, but I don't want to leave the house. It's cold. I hate cold weather!!!! I loved living in California. It was perfect. One hour from the ocean, one hour from the mountains. It rained in the valley all winter, but that's okay, at least it was green and not too cold! It's weird to think that we'll be here for the rest of our lives. But, I'm glad to be settled too. It's bitter sweet.
Today I have a headache. I'm going to this "focus group" thing tonight. It's 2 hours to give our opinions and such is what I understand, they are serving us dinner and paying us $65 as well. WOOHOO! I need the money. It's noon right now, I should probably get more work done. I so badly just wanna take a nap tho. LOL. I guess we'll see what happens and I'll post about it later.