Thursday, April 10, 2008

Rescheduled

When I got the call from the surgeon's office on April 3rd telling me that I was able to get surgery, I set the surgery date for May 16th but told her I needed to talk to my husband about when he could get vacation time. I call David and tell him, and he checks with his boss. The soonest he could get leave was the last week of June and first week of July. I call the scheduler and set the surgery then for June 24th. April 8th, I call David from Arizona and he tells me he's in his bosses office and he's asking if he could rearrange the leave for the first week in June. So I call the scheduler's office again and set the surgery up for June 5th. The next day they call me back and say the surgeon's schedule has been cleared for June 5th and 6th, they need to reschedule. So I call David and the next day he finally gets a hold of his boss and says the June 24th date is fine. UGH!!!! My head is spinning! Make up my mind people! So at the moment my lower body lift is scheduled for June 24th, check in at 630am, and surgery at 730am. Crikey! Now, my referral is only good to June 16, so I now need to call TriCare to get an extention. I'll have to write that on my calendar, to do on Monday.