Friday, January 30, 2009

Unmotivated

Other then the couple evenings a week we go to church and then Sunday morning, I haven't been greatly busy. I have had the oppurtunity to get together with friends for playdates, sotrytime at the library, or arranged to go to a YMCA workout class and it just hasn't happened. For one reason or another, either the kids are fighting even getting dressed for the day, or we slept late, or just not feeling like getting out. It's crazy. I can't get motivated to leave the house! The house is clean, serene, I have my routine. It's not like I'm laying around and the house is a mess or anything. I'm very active in the house. I've been making progress in the basement. I've been watching TV, reading, playing a lot with my new digital scrapbooking program, playing games (alone and with the kids), art and school with the kids, etc. It's just warm, and cozy and don't want to leave I guess! Ugh, I guess once spring hits, the "out and about" attitude will hit me again- maybe.